Fundraising participants will need to raise a minimum of £250 and engage their friends, family and wider network to raise as much as possible for our charities.
- Fundraising doesn’t have to be complicated any simple idea can make a difference.
Cake Sale, Car Boots Sale, Disco, BBQ, Tea Party at (Church – Synagogue – Mosque – Temple, etc), Evening Party, Quiz night, wash the dishes for a month. Be creative.
- Relax and enjoy every moment.
- Don’t put pressure on yourself of the amount of fund you’ll like to raise.
- Don’t forget to ask your sponsors to tick the gift aid box
- Don’t stop talking about your project and what you want to archive. You’ll be amaze how people want to help. Use ‘face book’, ‘twitter’ and email.
- Be organised and don’t be scare to ask you help
- Thank you is easy to say